Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
BUGS BUNNY AND THE INDIANS - A Little Golden Book, #430
Told by Annie North Bedford
Pictures by Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
Adapted by Richmond I. Kelsey and Tom McKimson
Golden Press - 'D' Printing, 24 pages
Bugs Bunny gets a lesson in the difference between his notion of "wild" Indians
and the real thing, as he visits an Indian village - water pistols at the ready!
Handling wear and page aging consistent w/ an older Little Golden Book.
Good reading & reminiscing copiey - or LGB collection placeholder!
Most noteworthy condition point is a small fingertip-size
semi-circular internal tear near the top binding corner
of the second-to-last page.
- Scar to right front cover - white appearing near headdress
- Surface wrinkles to front cover - mid-bottom and across lower corner
- Light raised circle (2.5" diameter) around Bugs' head on front cover, seen when angled towards light
- Gold stamp over initial price (25c)
- Printing of revised price (29c) below
- Small areas of soiling speckles on a couple of pages
- Small nicks/tears to a couple of page bottoms
Please note that shipping charge of $2.95 will ship up to 6 LGB (or similarly-sized books) via USPS Media Mail.
(Up to 12 LGBs or LGB-types may be shipped for a shipping charge of $3.95 - even greater savings in shipping!)
Please check out my other KidKaboodle offerings to take advantage of combined shipping.